The Jewish Cemetery has been serving the Jewish community of the Bloomington-Normal area since its first burial on February 4, 1876. Since then, over 200 burials have taken place. The Jewish Cemetery is a temple administered cemetery and acts in accordance with Jewish laws.
If interested in purchasing a plot at the Jewish Cemetery, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Jewish Cemetery: Morris and Veterans in the southeast quadrant, south of Bloomington proper. Veteran’s is a “ring” road. Morris is west of old US Hwy 51 to Clinton, IL. With approximately 50 graves, the oldest stone dates from about 1881. Many bear the surname Livingston.